OCKS ROSATOM performs the following functions:
- Construction quality control
- Compliance with construction deadlines
- Estimate cost control
Construction quality control
- Compliance control of the arriving/applied designs, products and materials mentioned in the detail engineering design documentation or in technical normative documents.
- Construction and installation processes technology and performance of works quality control.
- Defect and omissions isolation during performance of the works, construction of the structural parts and during the project construction in general. On-time rectification control.
- Proper installation works control, carrying out of tests, equipment and systems start-up and adjustment works control.
- Control of sequence, volumes and terms of conducting necessary research works, laboratory researches, regime observations, instrumentation monitoring.
- Control of accurate representation of the geodetic parameters of buildings (constructions) at as built geodesic surveying.
- Effective oversight of implementation of notices to comply by the construction and installation contractors, issued by building inspection, designer supervision and government construction oversight authority.
- Implementation of building critical structure intermediate acceptance including acceptance, concealable during the process of further production works.
- Primary as built engineering documentations and general and specific works logs availability, accuracy and on-time drafting control.
- Control of the concordance between amount of completed and delivered construction and installation works of design documentation.
- Compliance checks of the amounts of completed work by the construction and installation contractors (Acts, KS-2 form) with the design and estimate documentation.
- Identification and rejection of unreasonable volumes.
Compliance with construction deadlines
- The analysis of the planned quantity of activity according to design documentations and contractor agreements.
- Development of the activity based network and keeping it up to date, and also using software solution «Oracle Primavera» within the framework of a project document.
- Monitor over construction and installation contractors complying with the time requirements during the course of performance of the works.
Estimate cost control
- Conducting receiving inspection of estimate documentation for compliance with completeness of sets, quality, informativeness and adequacy for works performance; compliance of with key points of previously approved design documentation.
- Monitor over the contractors complying with contractual obligations on the basis of the record of delivery and acceptance of performed works, provided by the technical supervision service.
- Conducting real-time records management of the construction works in progress: maintaining increasing volumes and cost of the paid and accepted construction and installation works.
- Purchasing documents (nomenclatures, prices, volumes) verification of the construction and installation contractors and suppliers.
- Preventing unjustified increases in rates, volumes; identifying and rejecting unnecessary costs.
- Monitoring expert procedures management.