Director General for ROSATOM capital investments, state building inspection and government expert review.
Business Analyst, Ph.D. in Economics.
Mr. Sakharov is in charge of enforcement of the capital investment plan and the investment program of State Corporation ROSATOM and nuclear industry enterprises of ROSATOM Group. He is responsible for quality control system implementation and compliance with NPP construction schedule, and also performs state construction supervision and state examination of FNO capital construction projects.
In 1984, Mr. Sakharov graduated from Peter the Great Military Academy of Strategic Missile Forces in Serpukhov, and then, in 2003 he graduated from Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering with a degree in «Economy and management at the building enterprise»
- 2001 – 2009: Deputy Director General for Kalininskaya NPP Capital Construction; Deputy Director General for Investment Programs Management at «Rosenergoatom» JSC.
- 2009 – 2010: Director General for Capital Investment Program Management at «Atomenergoprom» JSC.
- Since 2010, Director General for Capital Investment at ROSATOM.
- Since 2012, Gennady Sakharov supervises activities of the Branch Centre of the capital construction (OCKS) of ROSATOM.
- Since 2013, Mr. Sakharov holds a chair of corporate Department of Construction of NPP at National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (NRU MGSU).
Vice-president, a board member of the Builders of Russia Union (BRU) for engineering and interaction with international expert community.
Gennady Sakharov supervises activities of the regional Builders Unions in the Rostov Region, the Kaluga Region, the Kursk Region and the Voronezh Region.
President of the Board of the Association of Nuclear Industry Construction Sector (ANICS)
Petr StepaevDirector General
Director General at the Branch Centre of the capital construction (OCKS) of ROSATOM.
In 2002, Mr. Stepaev graduated from Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (MEPhI) with a degree in «Economy».
Since 2007, Petr Stepaev is involved in implementation of the financial analysis system projects of capital investment management in nuclear industry. Mr. Stepaev was a Head of Financial and Economic Analysis Department at Federal Atomic Energy Agency.
He also controlled and coordinated «Atomenergoprom» JSC capital investment program.
Since 2012, Petr Stepaev held a position of the Deputy Director General for Capital Investment Program Management; Head of Capital Investment Program Department at State Corporation ROSATOM.
Since 2012, Petr Stepaev held a position of the Director General at the Branch Centre of the capital construction (OCKS) of State Corporation ROSATOM.
The chairman of Group for Internal Revision at «Rosenergoatom» JSC.